Find out what the media and everyone is saying about Villa Lunada!
- Called one of the best places to learn to standup paddle surfing, Villa Lunada in Punta de Mita, Mexico, is the Men’s Journal approved adventure spot for SUP.
- Villa Lunada is listed in The Surfer’s Journal as a property particularly relevant to surfers because of its proximity to good waves and the quality of the surf lifestyle is affords.
- In Punta de Mita, Mexico, Villa Lunada is listed as more than your typical Mexican villa–it is a new concept for vacation rentals. It is an elegant building set in breathtaking surroundings, and plays to the natural and adventurous lifestyle of those who enjoy yoga, standup paddling surfing, and surfing.
- Titled “Best of Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit”, Westlake Magazine featured Villa Lunada as luxury resort with magical sunsets and modern perks.
- Guests at Villa Lunada have complete access to all the amenities at Hotel Cinco including SUP boards and instruction. SUP Connect / Stand Up Journal just named our properties in Punta Mita one of the best places to take a SUP Vacation.